2011年11月1日火曜日

We Are All Artists


    In Timmmmyboy's "We Are All Artists", He believes that every single person in the world is artist, and creativity is not inherited.
    Yes, I do agree with Timmmmyboy. I believe everyone has creativity, but different sections. Everything could be an art, when somebody appreciates it. Not only music, but also other things, such as playing sports; when we amazed by Michel Jordan’s skills. Sometimes, even a “bad” thing could be an art as well, for example, the strategy of attacking Pearl Harbor; it killed thousands of innocent Americans on a peaceful island, but the tactic had been planned carefully for years that can be an “art” on military strategy.

    Every single one on the earth should explore his/ her talent(s), when we are all artists!! As long as using your talent on a good way, it would definitely help this world become a better place and variety.  
              

3 件のコメント:

  1. I might not have used the blue background for the text in the blogpost. Were you trying to highlight a particular point. It is a bit hard on these tired old eyes.

    I imagine that to some, a military strategy could be considered a work of art. But I think it might be possible to offend friends and relatives of such an act as a work of art. Any thoughts?

    返信削除
  2. Sorry, my bad...


    Yes, of course it is not a good thing at all when the military strategy is used on a wrong way, and considering that as an art is extremely offensive…. I was just trying to say that everything could be an art and everybody could be an artist. As long as somebody appreciate it from other side…

    返信削除
  3. I agree but at the same time... hmmmmmmmmmm it depends how you describe artist I guess???

    返信削除