2011年11月18日金曜日

DS106 Design

I like designing pretty much, especially when I am bored. I assert that I have had ADD during a lecture. From primary school to middle school, I had done nothing during the classes but designing and daydreaming, but since high school, I slept instead. Due to these lame lectures I designed a lot of things that were actually invented by others. When I saw these products in reality, I didn’t know I should be happy or not. For example, I thought about a vending machine with screen and drew it out during a boring middle school class. After several years I saw "my design" was invented in Japan. I was like "coooooooool" instead of kicking the machine. This year, they came out with a "100% screen" vending machine.

Recently, I have an idea for karaoke machine. Due to the memory space, most videos don’t relate to the music in a karaoke place. (Only some popular songs with their original music videos) I found that was annoying. So I thought that if they use the same concept of MIDI (it doesn’t require much memory space because the file is actually notes/ signals) to the visual, that will be awesome. Karaoke songs are mostly MIDI files, which don’t 100% sound like the original songs, but similar. Videos can be the same thing like an electronic watch; it can be a note for a video that directs the small spots and certain colors. It will be a little croppy, but still similar. They can develop the technology of the LED advertising board for a karaoke video.
         

2 件のコメント:

  1. To improve KARAOKE surroundings, we have to consider about copyrights... You know, Japanese copyright is too strict for all.
    they never allow Karaoke to use ordinal music sources....

    返信削除
  2. yea its hard, but there is always loophole!!

    sorry i couldnt describe well for my idea... the concept was "pixel"

    check this out! http://waxy.org/2011/06/kind_of_screwed/

    返信削除